Why your best friend should make your face hurt

My best friend Loribell sent me this picture of us and clearly you can see I'm in pain. Well, not clearly because we look deliriously happy, but my face ached for like a whole day after that night because we were laughing and smiling way too much, which brings me a few thoughts...
ONE, they say laughter is the best medicine....and yes it is for the soul, but it totally sucks for face cramps, but face cramps builds strong cheek muscles so you can eat overly chewy things like a boss...so there's that...
TWO, laughing that hard means that for a few hours all the hard crappy stuff in my life disappeared from my obsessive thoughts...
THREE, smiling and laughing that hard with your best friend really builds up an appetite, so for those of you who suffer from an eating disorder like me can understand how priceless actually wanting to eat in the company of another HUMAN truly is (plus a laughter forms core muscle, an added bonus).
FOUR, oh, I forgot about stress so nevermind even making number 4 a point
Thus the life lesson learned here is that everyone should have blissful moments like this in their lives. Everyone should have a soul mate they can completely let their guard down and forget the cappy burdens on their soul.
PS Thus (I may have just created a mind blowing new PS) best friends and laughter really are the best medicine...and therapy...(and way cheaper than counseling)

3 comments

  1. This is great, my best friends defo make my face hurt and I reap the rewards! Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phoebe. It is therapy. Thank you for reading and encouraging me to keep it up!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Phoebe. It is therapy. Thank you for reading and encouraging me to keep it up!

      Delete